Monday, October 6, 2008

2nd post 2nd tag

2nd tag ^.^
1)If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
hmmm ... cry lo tats normal for every1 de ma

2) If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
giv me giv me more wish lo

3)What will your dream wedding be like?
hmm..inside the church wit every 1 bless

4) Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
kinda @_@

5)What's your ideal lover like?
sayang me de lo ... love me (i veri choosy 1 la no 1 exist in tis world)

6)Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
loved by some1 (greedy abit =p)

7)How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
i dont noe how long i will wait for him

8)If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
biasa adi ~ bside him got too many girls

9)Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
juz now oni lo T_T

10)Is being tagged fun?
!@#$%^* veri tired ar :(

11)How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
u wait me for 10 years lo thn u will noe

12)Who are currently the most important people to you?'
every 1 ^^

13)What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
alot lo ~ i lazy to write la

14)Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
the 1st wan lo >.<

15)What's the first thing you do every morning?
open my eyes O.O

16)Would you give all in a relationship?
last time yea ...

17)If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I'll choose 2 b single =) ( same as my jie answer )

18)What type of friends do you like?
sporting .. can crazy wit me de ...

19)What type of friends do you dislike?
8 po 8 gong =p

20)Tag 6 people
-Aaron
-Daniel
-Felicia
-Ju ying
-Joylene
- Richard

No comments: