Monday, October 6, 2008

Got cha ~ TaGgEd

THIS TAG IS MEANT FOR YOU TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND,ENEMY,FAMILY OR WHOEVER YOU WANT TO.
What's his/her name?
Sure la~ my jie ma vicki aka panda
How old is he/she?
18 ( older thn me la =p)
What relationship are you having with him/her?
jie mui lo =.= scroll up n c
Did he/she ever betrayed you before?
No & never ^.^
Do you love him/her?
yea ~ fall for her :D
Is he/she your soulmate?
more than tat lo >.<>
What do you think about him/her?
alot lo that cant fill in tis blog ><
Would you get him/her a present?
sure we shopping queen ^.^Y
Is he/she a liar?
she is !!! when she say i m pretty >.<
Would you marry him/her?
NAH~ i hope tat we can marry 2gether ... same day ...
Be it that you're more popular than him/her,would you dump him/her?
no lo we wont grab each other de fans de xDDDD

1 comment:

小王子 said...

dats y I din say u preety b4..
haha..=p
so I'm not a liar..=)
hehe..
neways..
thx 4 using me 2 answer all da ques..
haha..=)